Members of The Japan Society are entitled to full participation in the activities and initiatives of the Society, including:
- Lunches and dinner presentations and speeches and/or lectures on Canada-Japan business trade and investment issues;
- Participation in Japan Society events such as dinners honouring distinguished business or government leaders and The Ambassador’s Cup Golf Tournament;
- Opportunities to develop new relationships with executives from Japanese and Canadian companies through any of its social, sport or information events;
- Links to various other organizations and associations which can assist with developing business activities between Canada and Japan, such as Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Japan (CCCJ), The Canada-Japan Forum, The Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO), The Japanese Automotive Manufacturer’s Association (JAMA) and The Toronto Japanese Association of Commerce and Industry (The Shokokai).
- Special presentations through our membership in the National Association of Japan-America Societies (NAJAS)in North America and Japan-America Societies in Japan and otherwise;
- Preferential rates on a number of services and events (see below; several are under negotiation at present).
There are three levels of membership in The Japan Society.
$3000 + HST
$1000 + HST
$150 + HST
Sustaining and Regular members may send multiple employees to events. Membership in the Japan Society is renewed annually.The Japan Society welcomes new members at any time. To download a Membership Application Form.
Download PDF Application Form / Download Word file Form
NEW FOR MEMBERS
Imperial Hotel Tokyo offers discounted accommodation to Japan Society members.
Reservations are initially made by contacting the Japan Society office. Click here for further information.